KDevelop's welcome page

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Wed Nov 16 01:29:30 UTC 2011

Hi!
So I wanted to give a push to the welcome page these days, here there are
some results. I think it's more or less ready to be merged to master, but
probably you'll want to change some things ( ;) ) so that's why I'm sending
this mail here.

It's on the welcomepage branch, if you want to you can try it now. It
should just work. If it doesn't: poke me :).

For those lazier I've prepared some screenshots so that you can have an
idea of what it looks like:
http://proli.net/meu/kdevelop/kdev-welcomepage.png
http://proli.net/meu/kdevelop/kdev-welcomepage-learn.png<http://proli.net/meu/kdevelop/kdev-welcomepage.png>
http://proli.net/meu/kdevelop/kdev-welcomepage1.png<http://proli.net/meu/kdevelop/kdev-welcomepage.png>
http://proli.net/meu/kdevelop/kdev-welcomepage2.png<http://proli.net/meu/kdevelop/kdev-welcomepage.png>

Furthermore, I know I'm no good designer. If someone wants to help with the
looks, I'll be deeply thankful :).

Cheers!
Aleix