python flickering

Sven Brauch svenbrauch at googlemail.com
Mon May 30 15:22:29 UTC 2011

Hey David,

yeah, I've seen that, thank you very much for that fix! However
there's further issues which need investigation, especially I
sometimes have declarations and stuff which change color without
obvious reasons, have two different colors which randomly change, or
similar things. Especially, those problems tend to appear and
disappear so quickly that I don't really know which ones currently
exist :) So I'll just have a look at that, and see what's still buggy.

Bye,
Sven