Icon border broken with KDE 4.6.0?

Alexander Shaduri ashaduri at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 12:15:18 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I'm not sure whether this is a KDE or KDevelop bug, so I thought
I'd send it here first, in case anyone else has the same problem.

After upgrading to KDE 4.6.0 (from 4.5.2 I think) the text editor's
icon border (the one that shows bookmarks and breakpoints)
suddenly stopped working properly. If previously it would toggle
a bookmark, now it always toggles a breakpoint. Also, I think
there was a context menu there previously, but there's none now.
Note that the bookmarks are still toggled correctly in Kate.

I was on KDevelop's 4.2 branch when I did that upgrade. Since
then I moved to master branch, but the issue is still there.

KDE is from OBS (openSUSE build service), distro is openSUSE 11.3
x86-64. KDevelop is compiled manually from git (last checked out
yesterday).

Thanks,
Alexander

P.S. I know KDE 4.6.1 is out, but it's not in OBS yet. Usually takes
a few days for a new version to appear there.