Review Request: Fix MakeOutput items for cmake builds with relative paths

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Wed Mar 2 15:51:51 UTC 2011

Milian Wolff, 02.03.2011:
> Manuel Massing, 02.03.2011:
> > Hi,
> >
> > > please see matt roger's comment - why not use only a map instead of map
> > > + list?
> >
> > Simple, because it does not work. The map is just there to
> > accelerate list manipulation, we need the list for mru ordering.
>
> ah, true :)
>
> so yes I'll now merge this patch.
>
> thanks Manuel.

Hm I took another look at the existing i18n usage, and indeed they can be
visible to the user, there is "item.shortenedText" that includes the .action
member. The shortenedText in turn is displayed in MakeOutputModel::data as
DisplayRole...

So that string is user-visible after all?

bye
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de