Commit-message linebreaks

Niko Sams niko.sams at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 15:31:01 UTC 2011

The previous situation was very bad as the user gets the impression automatic
breaks happen - but they don't (in the message itself).

It should not be dependent on the current width of the widget, but should
depend wrap an fixed position (eg. 72 chars).
That could be easy to do with QTextEdit::FixedColumnWidth.
Tough I'm not sure if every project does have this 72 chars limit?

Niko