Randa 2011 Metting Idea Dump

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Mon Jun 6 10:31:23 UTC 2011

Hey all,

greetings from the last day of our 2011 sprint in Randa. If you missed it,
I've logged some results of our discussions on the following wiki page:

http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/KDevelop4/Meeting2011

There is lots of stuff TODO in there (some lines are flagged with that, some
not...). Look at it as a memory of stuff we want to do in the future.
Furthermore there are rough experimental ideas in there which we want to
investigate. Also some items could be used for future contributors to work on,
i.e. if we get more awesome French students next year, of for GSOC.

Anyways, if someone has questions, shoot. Keep in mind that many of these
bullet points are not set in stone.

bye
--
Milian Wolff