PHPUnit plugin progress

Niko Sams niko.sams at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 21:17:17 UTC 2011

> Right click on a project and click on "Open configuration...". Is there
> phpunit config module?
I found the reason: in kdevplatform/shell/projectcontroller.cpp:175
(findPluginsForProject)
plugins are filtered by X-KDevelop-Category. After changing
X-KDevelop-Category to Project
in kdevphpunitplugin.desktop it showed up.
Maybe it works for you because you don't use master?

Other than that it is still a bit crashy - but looks very promising!
I'd love to use that at work.
We do however have a custom wrapper around phpunit - and I need to
execute on a remote
server using ssh. Would it make sense to have that configurable?

Niko