constexpr - what features are wanted in the DUChain?

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Tue Jul 12 16:53:37 UTC 2011

Hey all,

I wonder how I should handle `constexpr` in the DUChain. So far it is ignored
completely. I think I'll at least handle the "Constant expression data
variables are implicitly const" case.

Besides that, should I also mark functions const when they are constexpr ? The
latter is much more restrictive then just "const", so I wonder whether I
should introduce a Constexpr modifier? Or should I just ignore it?

bye
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de