Review Request: Fix MakeOutput items for cmake builds with relative paths

Manuel Massing m.massing at warped-space.de
Fri Feb 25 19:01:47 UTC 2011

Hi,

just a question about the review request procedure - I wanted to post this
review request as a patch series, but the Review Request boards display it as
if my second patch was meant to override the first one
(i.e. handles it as a revision of a single patch, even though I indicated the
first patch as parent patch).

So, is this the right way to handle patch series or is there a better way
to do this? Should patch series always be squashed into a single commit?

cheers,

	Manuel