Automake patch

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Thu Feb 17 09:45:11 UTC 2011

On 02/17/11 01:44, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> There is a nice automake patch at this address.
> http://pastebin.com/w2qqwj25
>
> Can someone review it ?

Hey there,

such stuff should go on reviewboard. And before we can merge it, we need
to know the author for attribution.

Furthermore if he/she likes to work on this more, we should request a
move to git eventually.

Regarding the patch:

just remove this, as it's obsoleted now:
+// m_rootItem->setProjectRoot(true);

+// KDEV_DECLARE_EXTENSION_INTERFACE( IAutomakeBuilder,
"org.kdevelop.IAutomakeBuilder" )

this should be done by the usual Qt-way, using Q_DECLARE_INTERFACE.

once the above is fixed, the below changset needs to be reverted as well:
-X-KDevelop-IRequired=org.kdevelop.IAutomakeBuilder

And looking at the stub-implementations of most of the project manager
api in AutoMakeImporter shows that the plugin will still be unusable.
Anyways, with the above fixed I'm OK with merging that. Someone needs to
send the file via "git format-patch" or apply it himself.

Bye

--
Milian Wolff
http://milianw.de