Pointer-To-Member?

floris flo.ruijt at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 22:43:18 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-02-05 at 05:36 +0100, floris wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-02-03 at 21:04 +0100, Milian Wolff wrote:
> > floris, 03.02.2011:

> > > i put my branch on gitorious. I doesn't pass all the tests and has some
> > > unrelated patches though. I will remove those patches when the branch
> > > passes all the tests again. it has a duchaintest now, which it fails...
> > >
> > > http://gitorious.org/kdev-p2m/kdev-p2m
> >
> > I hope to investigate over the weekend, but please send all mails to our
> > developer ML in future so others can chime in.
> >
> > thanks, take care
> i have the unit test working now, some other tests are failing but i'm
> quite sure it's not my fault (astyletest for example). i wanted to put
> my patches back on reviewboard, but there are three patches now, and i
> don't seem to be able to post three patches in one reviewrequest, so i'm
> qoing to attach them to this mail.
>
> as far as i can tell, they should apply fine on master.
>
> the patches include mostly changes to the parser and the typebuilder
> stuff to make it recognize pointer to member types. it also includes a
> parser and a duchaintest (both passing) and an edit to the codegen (so
> it generates correctly).
>
> I hope that attachments are okay.
>
> Floris
I must excuse, for i had unsigned from the mailing list, therefore i
don't have millian's reply here, but I saw it online. ( I decided to
make a new e-mail account for the kdev-mailing list,)

I have fixed some whitespace errors (most iirc) and i removed the
commented lines. I even used git format-patch!

so i hope everything is alright now.

Floris Ruijter