Pointer-To-Member?

floris flo.ruijt at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 5 04:36:06 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-02-03 at 21:04 +0100, Milian Wolff wrote:
> floris, 03.02.2011:
> > On Sun, 2011-01-30 at 02:02 +0100, Milian Wolff wrote:
> > > Hello Floris,
> > >
> > > I don't want to see your patch get bitrotted, so want to nag you again:
> > > What is the status of it? You haven't responded to my questions on the
> > > review request [1].
> > >
> > > To me your patch looks quite good, but without unit tests it cannot get
> > > merged. If you need help with writing them, please tell us so. Maybe
> > > someone (OliJG? Drisenberg? PovAddict?) could help writing them?
> > >
> > > [1]: http://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/100239/
> > >
> > > Bye
> >
> > i put my branch on gitorious. I doesn't pass all the tests and has some
> > unrelated patches though. I will remove those patches when the branch
> > passes all the tests again. it has a duchaintest now, which it fails...
> >
> > http://gitorious.org/kdev-p2m/kdev-p2m
>
> I hope to investigate over the weekend, but please send all mails to our
> developer ML in future so others can chime in.
>
> thanks, take care
i have the unit test working now, some other tests are failing but i'm
quite sure it's not my fault (astyletest for example). i wanted to put
my patches back on reviewboard, but there are three patches now, and i
don't seem to be able to post three patches in one reviewrequest, so i'm
qoing to attach them to this mail.

as far as i can tell, they should apply fine on master.

the patches include mostly changes to the parser and the typebuilder
stuff to make it recognize pointer to member types. it also includes a
parser and a duchaintest (both passing) and an edit to the codegen (so
it generates correctly).

I hope that attachments are okay.

Floris