Review Request: Hide _darcs directory tree from kdevelop projects

Filip Brcic brcha at gna.org
Tue Dec 27 12:19:01 UTC 2011

On Tuesday, 27. December 2011. 14.12.29 Leon Pollak wrote:
> I bag your pardon 1000 times breaking into your discussion - may be I am
> totally out of the scope, but it seems to me that you touched the issue I
> suffer for years already...
> My project tree contains 5 build directories for cross-platform builds. They
> are named BuildPC, BuildPPC, BuildARM, etc... AND ALL OF THEM ARE LISTED in
> the tree.
> Is there any way this problem may be included in your this discussion?

Well you are totally IN the scope. My problem was having _darcs directory in
the project root. Your problem is having Build* directories in the root. The
solution I made is just for _darcs, but we are now discussing if a more
generic (and configurable) solution can be found. What I've just suggested to
make would enable you to add BuildPC/PPC/ARM/... into the ignore list so that
they wouldn't get listed as project directories.