Website is live!

Samuel Scharrer sscharrer at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 21:12:36 UTC 2011

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 2:48 PM, Milian Wolff <mail at milianw.de> wrote:

> On my screen here i really is a bit too bright, someone got the time to desaturate the images a bit? ;-)

I committed less bright versions of the theme images to the git
repository now (and also updated the CSS files accordingly).

In addition, I uploaded the source SVG files, and a script for
generating the theme images from these SVG's.
So from now on, to change the color scheme you can just modify the
colors in the SVG files using Inkscape and then call the
"generate_theme_graphics" script. (Updating color definitions in the
CSS files still has to be done manually, though.)