KDevelop on forum.kde.org

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
Tue Apr 12 21:27:58 UTC 2011

On 04/12/2011 12:11 PM, Milian Wolff wrote:

> And to bring back the old website I'm waiting for a tarball dump from
> Sandy Meier.
Why a dump the code is already on the webserver that is going to run it.
Or not ?

> The code contains hardwired url rewrites to kdevelop.org which I will
> try to get rid of in order to make the site runnable on
> legacy.kdevelop.org.
There are not that many paces that need a change.
I run the site locally on http://localhost/~amilcar and it runs fine.
If you need help finding the places to change it, just let me know.

Or even better, drop me a line and I'll do that for your.

Regards,
Amilcar