KDevelop on forum.kde.org

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Tue Apr 12 10:11:52 UTC 2011

Hey all,

as I more or less nuked the old forum and website (sorry for that), I
want to take the opportunity and move the forum to forum.kde.org. The
guys over there told me they'd create us a sub forum. They just need a
moderator for that. As I know of no one actually using it I am wondering
who would like to do that?

And to bring back the old website I'm waiting for a tarball dump from
Sandy Meier. The code contains hardwired url rewrites to kdevelop.org
which I will try to get rid of in order to make the site runnable on
legacy.kdevelop.org.

bye
--
Milian Wolff