Website is live!

Sam S. smls75 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 21:45:51 UTC 2011

A few additional questions/comments:

1) Why did you drop the search box? Technical reasons, or did you just
not like it?
(Personally, I think it makes the layout look *much* more balanced if
the header isn't separated from the rest of the page by a straight
horizontal line across the whole screen...)

2) The KDevelop icon in the download box should be updated to the new icon.

3) Have you thought about making the page translatable? (Drupal makes
it possible, but you'll need to do some setting up of permissions and
stuff, and probably install some UI/helper modules to make it more
translator friendly...)

4) Do you still use the git://anongit.kde.org/kdev-www repository? If
I wanted to submit patches for the webpage design, should I submit
them against the "drupal" branch of that repository?

5) Is the old website still accessible somewhere?