KDevelop website

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sun Apr 3 18:38:41 UTC 2011

On Sunday 03 April 2011 15:40:32 Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Sorry for my absence, but I had lots of things going in my personal life
> in the last months so ...
>
> As far as I know Sandy only repplies very sporadicaly to mails.
> The last couple of times I had issues with the webserver Jens was the
> one who helped me.
>
> I would realy like if we could transfer the domain to KDE e.V. and host
> the new page at
> www.kdevelop.org and the old page at legacy.kdevelop.org

Cool.

> Is that possible jens ? Could fara keep the hosting for a while longer ?

Only under the premise that I get SSH access.  Otherwise I prefer
kolllide.net.

> I do not think that a move to a diferent URL (
> http://kdevelop.kollide.net/ )
>   is a good idea. I think it is better to keed the old one www.kdevelop.org

Kollide is just for hosting. The domain does not depend on where the stuff
lies. Considering that the Kollide guys are helpful, proactive and give me
full SSH access, I'm all for using their services. Amarok and Konversation are
happy there as well.

--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de