status of bug 265812 - find and replace in files tool doesn't find anything

Gerhard Stengel gstengel at gmx.net
Sat Apr 2 18:14:20 UTC 2011

Hi,

as the next stable KDevelop release is very close, I've checked a bug which I think is an absolutely essential
feature of any IDE: find in files.
It still doesn't work (at least for me) and I haven't heared any feedback on my bug report 265812 on
bugs.kde.org so far. So am I the only one for whom it doesn't work? As I said, I'd really appreciate this
feature to work, it's very useful.

I've compiled the latest from the git branches 4.2 resp. 1.2.

regards

Gerhard