Long Amarok project loading

Valentin Pavlyuchenko thevalik at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 20:07:03 UTC 2010

Sorry, I don't know how to send you your cookies:)
Yes, you're absolutely right - cmake 2.8.2, ZLIB_VERSION 1.2.3.4,
find_package(ZLIB REQUIRED)
So what it means?

P.S. Btw, these are Debian testing (future stable version - it's in
freeze now) software versions.

--
Best regards,
Valentin Pavlyuchenko