KDev is missing some syntax information

Victor Vicente de Carvalho victor.v.carvalho at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 17:13:10 UTC 2010

2010/9/17 Milian Wolff <mail at milianw.de>

> On Wednesday 15 September 2010 20:01:30 David Nolden wrote:
> > By minimal i mean a snippet without any includes, that's a bit more
> > work. You've got to copy all the stuff together, and then remove all
> > stuff that is not relevant.
> >
> > Should you complete that, please file a bug report.
>
> Use GCC to output you the preprocessed code, then remove lines until it
> shows
> the minimal problem.

While I was trying to do this, I've noticed that boost/thread.hpp only
forwarded to a bunch of includes. So I've tried to add only
boost/thread/thread.hpp and everything worked. The fact is that now
reverting to boost/thread.hpp (witch was giving the inconsistent behaviour)
doesn't complains anymore. So I'm a little confused on what is happening
now. It is the same problem or somehow DUChain stores this information and
after parsing one time it finds it again?

Ty