On using KDevelop for static analysis

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Thu Sep 16 20:14:26 UTC 2010

Hi,
As many of you already know I'm doing my final project before my degree and
I'll be using KDevelop language infrastructure to perform static code
analysis. I'm sending that e-mail just for you to know that I'll be working
on that project and, of course, with the intention of merging it back when
we have anything useful and hopefully improve the development experience
overall.
I have to say also that the project is in its very early stages but I'll
keep you up to date, I just wanted you to know that I'll be working on that
and if there's anyone interested on the subject he can contact me and maybe
we can come up with better ideas for the project.

Cheers!
Aleix

PS: Hereby, I'm CC'ing my tutor who will be following my progress from my
University.