4.1 Beta 2 release help / delay

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sun Sep 12 11:25:56 UTC 2010

Hey all,

I'll be on a short, spontaneous trip again next week without net access. Hence
I'd need help with the planned 4.1 Beta 2 release. Someone would have to tag +
tarball for me on Wednesday.

Here you find my scripts for that (mostly written by Harald):
http://users.physik.fu-berlin.de/~milianw/release-kdev.tar.bz2

I'd run this command _after_ I tagged everything:

newrelease.sh v1.0.81 v1.0.80

but the script depends on cs command to be available. And gitchangelog [1]
must be in your path. If that is too much for you, please just run the
following commands manually:

gitchangelog v1.0.81 v1.0.80 > /tmp/CHANGELOG.1.0.81
./kdevplatform.rb --src PATH_TO_YOUR_KDEVPLATFORM_GIT_CLONE --git-branch 4.1 -
b trunk -m 75 -u YOUR_SVN_USERNAME -c /tmp/CHANGELOG.1.0.81

for kdevelop it has to be adapted to version 4.0.81 / 4.0.80.

And yeah, you have to create the tags beforehand, and please don't forget to
release PHP & PHP-Docs.

If noone is able to do that, I'll do it on Friday instead of on Wednesday.

Bye

[1]: http://users.physik.fu-berlin.de/~milianw/gitchangelog
--
Milian Wolff