disable certain plugins

Julian Bäume julian at svg4all.de
Fri Sep 10 16:30:07 UTC 2010

On Friday 10 September 2010 18:11:46 Julian Bäume wrote:
> The
> Shell::DocumentationController::documentationProviders() uses
> IPluginController::allPluginsForExtension() to find all documentation
> providers. IMHO it should only query all loaded plugins for the
> IDocumentationProvider interface.
Mhh, may be it’s not that easy. The controller should be aware of all
available documentation providers. But the DocumentView should probably not
show them in the list. I’m not sure any longer how this should be adressed.

Anyway, all my problems have been settled now or at least I understand what
goes wrong ;)

bye then
julian