mmap over file end - warning true after all?

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Thu Sep 2 14:13:20 UTC 2010

On Thursday, 2. September 2010 15:19:34 David Nolden wrote:
> What exact part of the report do you mean?
>
> Well ok, what I said covers only the valgrind-report in
> ItemRepositoryBucket::store (which is a false positive).
>
> I'm not sure about the report in
> KDevelop::TopDUContextDynamicData::store. Maybe there is simply some
> duchain object that doesn't initialize one of its members properly,
> which would then lead to such a report.

Ah ok, probably Php::FunctionDeclaration, problem is I don't get which member
it should be...

Php::FunctionDeclarationData only has a IndexedString as member, which should
never be uninitialized. And I do call KDevelop::FunctionDeclarationData()'s
ctors, hence should properly init everything in there...

/me is lost

Has someone else an idea?
--
Milian Wolff