mmap over file end - warning true after all?

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 2 12:33:15 UTC 2010

No, this is no problem. We allocate 40kb chunks for each bucket, but
we don't use all of the chunk, and we only "initialize" the parts that
we use (for example in the moment you create a new IndexedString).
However when writing to disk, we write down the whole bucket,
including the uninitialized part. However since the uninitialized part
is unused, it's no problem. At some point, it will be overwritten with
useful content.

I think I already explained this once.

Greetings, David