Moving to git.kde.org open

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Oct 28 16:08:24 UTC 2010

On 28.10.10 13:18:23, Milian Wolff wrote:
> Andreas Pakulat, 27.10.2010:
> > Anyway, lets stop that here as Aleix said. Topic is about moving and
> > when.
>
> Sorry but this is an important topic for our project. How can we ignore it and
> blindly hop over to something where we are not sure how the workflow is going
> to be? As I said, manual reviews are possible but would mean we'd have to go
> back to the email-area...

The problem is that there is basically no choice, unless you want to make
KDevelop a non-KDE app (i.e. completely loose the KDE eco-system as Sho
explained on IRC). So wether we go back to mail-patches or reviewboard is
being used is not an important point (unless you want to work with the
reviewboard devs on its improvement or on MR's for git.kde.org) for moving
or not or when to move.

Is that really YOU that is reading this?