no German localisation in kdevplatform-1.1.0 any more?

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Tue Oct 26 19:56:25 UTC 2010

Gerhard Stengel, 26.10.2010:
> Hi,
>
> I just noticed that the German po folder has disappeared in the latest
> kdevplatform release. I'm about to update the German translations for
> kdevelop and wonder why they have disappeared...

To my knowledge it's because the German translations did not reach the 75%
minimum barrier for inclusion. Esp. considering that there are other
translations included.

You should contact the KDE localization team and help out so that updated
translations can be shipped with KDevelop 4.1.1.

Bye
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de