Patch: TODO highlighting in comments

Ciprian Ciubotariu cheepeero at gmx.net
Sat Oct 16 17:32:51 UTC 2010

Perhaps a dedicated user-problems toolbox might be better suitable for this
task. (Which, by the way, I had on my own todo-list to add to KDevelop :))

Taking inspiration from other IDEs, they do support a filter on "problems" (or
tasks in Netbeans) based on different criteria: source of the problem (the
internal parser, user-defined comment patterns etc.), scope of the report
(current file, current project, whole workspace/session). Add any other ideas
you may think of for filtering :)

As a side note, I'd love to see also doxygen todos and bugs, i.e. @todo or
@bug.