kdevelop provider

Nicolás Alvarez nicolas.alvarez at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 01:31:45 UTC 2010

On 10/10/2010, Aleix Pol <aleixpol at kde.org> wrote:
> The main reason of this email (besides notifying you that I'm going to
> remove it) is that I'm not sure the best way to go. Should I just remove it
> from 4.1, merge to master and revert the change? (I want to have it on
> master for sure).

I'd suggest: remove from 4.1, commit, switch to master, merge 4.1
using --strategy=ours. The code in master will be identical to what it
was before the merge, but since the revision is now merged, you won't
be asked to merge it again. And you do it in a single commit, instead
of needing a separate revert after merging.

--
Nicolas