kdevelop provider

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Sun Oct 10 23:06:48 UTC 2010

Hi guys.
I'd like to remove the kdeprovider plugin from KDevelop 4.1 because now KDE
is going to move into git.kde.org and all url's are going to be messed up
and I don't think it's worth it to have it broken in a couple of months, so
I'd prefer to release a properly working version for 4.2 when
http://projects.kde.org is ready.

The main reason of this email (besides notifying you that I'm going to
remove it) is that I'm not sure the best way to go. Should I just remove it
from 4.1, merge to master and revert the change? (I want to have it on
master for sure).

Aleix