Patch: pluralize removeFile/removeFolder API

Olivier JG olivier.jg at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 12:30:41 UTC 2010

  Attached are patches for kdevelop/kdevplatform to change the project
manager api to be able to remove multiple files at once, and supporting
code for CMakeManager, CustomMakeManager and GenericManager.

Known Issues:
(1) When removing a folder the CMakeManager still doesn't check if any
of its subfiles are part of a target (this is current behavior, just not
fixed with this yet)
(2) Sometimes after deleting files that aren't part of the buildsystem,
they will remain in the treeview (I'm not sure if this is current
behavior, though I think it is as I doubt I added it, not sure if it's
best to remove the specific row after deletion, or just reload the
folder, or if this is supposed to happen via some signal and isn't
working for some reason)

I believe I can push, but since this is an API change and a rather large
patch, posting it here to be safe.
Let me know if something should be changed/added/removed.

Once this is in I hope to deal with Known Issue 1.

-Olivier JG