Some timing regarding ADL..

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 26 11:03:34 UTC 2010

Yeah sure, but if we don't have the resources to do something, then we
simply shouldn't do it. It is kind of sad, but it is better for the
application. If i didn't invest those 8 hours yesterday, many people would
be using a highly degraded application. More patches would be merged, and at
some point we wouldn' know anymore why the app is so slow. Then we'd have to
do extensive profiling again to notice the problems, etc. etc., this is
"moving in circles" rather than "moving forward".

Greetings, David

Am 26.11.2010 08:18 schrieb "Andreas Pakulat" <apaku at gmx.de>:

On 26.11.10 03:06:54, David Nolden wrote:
> I have pushed the changes to the git.kde.org repository ...
It did stay in a branch for quite a while (several weeks), but nobody
(including you) looked at it or reviewed it. And its not like it was
merged a few days before releasing..

You have an unusual understanding of the problems of human relationships.