Remove flicker and don't select first view on tab close

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Wed Nov 24 11:42:08 UTC 2010

David Nolden, 24.11.2010:
> The patch looks nice, too nice. ;-) This for sure wasn't possible when
> the code was introduced, but maybe some of my changes made this safe

Don't get this wrong, but it might also be my refactoring. I did lots of
fixing for the view mess-ups resulting in e.g. close all not working anymore.
Maybe that also fixed this.

> (there might be some significant problems that you didn't notice yet,
> for example with the tracking of open views in the working set, when
> the same working-set is in multiple windows, etc). I need to review
> this thoroughly, but have no time right now.

We don't support multiple windows. Do you mean areas? I checked that, worked
like a charm for me.

Please, take the time and review it, I want this patch to go in if possible
and remove the addViewSilent thingy as that is simply a hack in my eyes.

Bye

--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de