KDevelop in git.kde.org

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Tue Nov 23 04:09:05 UTC 2010

Hey :)
Good news KDevelop'ers! Our official repositories are now in git.kde.orgservers.

This means, you'll find the relevant URL's in
https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/kdevelop<https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/kdevelop?jump=repository>,
you can find more information regarding that infrastructure in:
http://community.kde.org/Sysadmin/GitKdeOrgManual .

I'd like to ask the developers with pending merge requests to move to the
review board platform so that we can keep working together.

Special thanks to Sho_ who assisted the change :)

If there's any question, please put it here so that we can sort it out. I'll
blog about the change tomorrow if there's no big issue.

Aleix

PS: Now gitorious repository is read-only, how does the kdevelop website
work? do we have to change the address anywhere? who can do that?
PS2: kdevelop-team still has write rights in the gitorious repos just in
case, that doesn't mean we have to use it :)