KDevelop in git.kde.org

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Nov 23 08:25:57 UTC 2010

On 23.11.10 08:04:24, Benjamin Port wrote:
> Hi,
> good job :)
>
> First question, there is an easy way to migrate branch under team to the new
> git repository?

We'll have to decide wether we again create a 'team clone'. Whats
unclear from the gitkdeorg manual is wether all people have push access
to a personal repository clone or only the creator. If the only thing
where all can push to is the mainline repository, then I suggest to push
working branches there and make sure they get cleaned up once they've
been merged. Otherwise setting up a personal clone under one of the
accounts as "team clone" would probably be nice.

Of course outside-the-team contributors should simply use a personal
clone on git.kde.org for their work.

You will always have good luck in your personal affairs.