git.kde.org - What's the Status?

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Mon Nov 22 00:25:29 UTC 2010

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 12:55 AM, Aleix Pol <aleixpol at kde.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 2:17 PM, Milian Wolff <mail at milianw.de> wrote:
>
>> Hey there,
>>
>> Apol - did I understand you correctly that you'll care about the git move?
>> Or
>> should I do it (maybe on the weekend, lets see)?
>>
> Hey!
> Yes, I can take care of it, i wanted to do before but I wanted to make sure
> what's going on with the ReviewBoard thingie. Now I'm still in Dublin for
> the MeeGo meeting, when I go back I can start to put everything in place and
> talk with the sysadmins to put a date.
>

>> I just want to make sure we don't wait for the other to do it and end up
>> with
>> no move at all :)
>>
> :)
>

>> bye
>> --
>> Milian Wolff
>> mail at milianw.de
>> http://milianw.de
>>
>> --

I just opened the sysadmin bug, when it's open I'll configure the discussed
structure there and when it's ready I'll send an e-mail here so that we can
mark gitorious.org as ReadOnly. I don't have administration rights in our
gitorious groups so I'd appreaciate if someone who does did it when it's
ready.

Aleix