moving to git.kde.org

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Fri Nov 19 11:43:33 UTC 2010

hi guys,
In order to start to move to git.kde.org I'd like to propose to do the
movement the next monday 22nd november, I will open today the bug report
asking to have our repo created by that day.

Additionally, we will want to have the repositories closed in Gitorious. I
don't have the rights to do so, so I'd appreciate if one of the admins
(Andreas?) could do so.

It would be a good thing if we could merge the pending merge requests that
are valid, otherwise we'll have to ask users to move to RB, so if we can
save that burden I guess it's better.

Thanks!
Aleix