Python documentation

Sven Brauch svenbrauch at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 17 23:54:46 UTC 2010

Hi,

> You could save the time needed to load python and especially to load
> the python modules.
Python caches them very well. It won't take any relevant amount of time when
terminal). :)

I'll have a look at the DUChain ItemRepository thingy, thanks for the hint.
But I cannot imagine why using SQLite should be so difficult or "fat"...
it's part of most Qt distributions, isn't it? At least for me, it was
available automatically.
And I imagined loading and storing things would be like... 2 lines, where do
you see a possibility for thousands of lines of code there? If the file ever
gets corrupted (which I don't expect to happen, will it?) I can easily just
delete it. It's just a cache.
Plus, a "real" (sorry :) database would be way more flexible in terms of
searching, distributing with predefined data, exporting/importing, ...

But i'll definitely have a look at the DUChain method.

Thanks,
Sven