Moving to git.kde.org open

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Tue Nov 9 10:51:47 UTC 2010

> After using MR with Benjamin yesterday I came to the conclusion that we may
> just ask the requesters to provide the branch they used to create the
> patch, then provide it using "git diff master..devbranch", other than
> that, I think reviewboard is more advanced than gitorious MR.

But we'd still merge the whole history, not just one big patch, correct? I'm
heavily opposed against the former. But you are right in that we could use the
above diff to get a reviewable diff. Though smaller chunks would of course be
nicer, but well - kompare can put it into chunks-per-file at least.

> Just to say, I moved Kamoso last week and it was harmless, i think that we
> could change repositories in few days lapse.

I've also moved Massif Visualizer and it's working quite well so far.
So yes, I think we can do the merge soonish.
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de
http://milianw.de