Who needs what in Non-Ui mode

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Wed May 26 20:19:03 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 26 May 2010 21:01:42 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this goes to all those using kdevplatform + some plugins in some non-gui
> tool. I'd like to collect which libraries and/or plugins are being used
> in these tools that need to work without GUI. This is to decide which of
> our libraries/plugins would need to be split in the "first round"
> already.

what I can come up with is:

- plugincontroller (of course, since everything is a plugin)
- languagecontroller + language plugins
- project* + plugins (e.g. to get the proper builddirs for cpp language)

_afaik_ this is what is getting used /now/. Dunno what else we might come up
with in the future ;-)

bye

--
Milian Wolff