Dirty files

Esben Mose Hansen kde at mosehansen.dk
Wed May 19 19:59:44 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 19 May 2010 21:39:42 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> It actually makes all sense. There's a working cross-platform solution
> to watch files/dirs. Its called KDirWatch, there's no sense in
> implementing a new solution that only works in 1/4th of the cases and
> having to maintain that.

This is getting frustrating.

1. I want to implement functionality that is missing today (other files in
project not getting updated, leading to obsolete completion)

2. I suggest using KDirWatch
3. You tell me that KDirWatch will not work
4. I suggest an alternative
5. you tell me that is stupid, because KDirWatch already exists.

Look, I don't care. I just want to do 1.

If KDirWatch will get the job done, fine, if not, I will either patch
KDirWatch or find another solution. Are we on the same page now? :)

--
Kind regards, Esben