kdevelop-pg-qt dependency for php

Jonathan Schmidt-Dominé - Developer devel at the-user.org
Sat May 8 21:56:10 UTC 2010

Hi!

> > Move to git yes eventually, lets ask TheUser.
>
> I just forgot the name, its Johann of course :)
Jonathan. :P :D

> Well, its called 0.9, but as far as I understood its stable, just not
> all features that Johann wanted in a 1.0 release. He said on IRC
> yesterday that there's one more thing to complete before moving to git.
I think I meant unit-tests, but all the other stuff is done, even the new
features seem to work well. I think git would be more practical for some of
you, so let us move to git. There are only two minor issues, missing tests and
broken messages.

Jonathan

------------------------
Automatisch eingefügte Signatur:
Es lebe die Freiheit!
Stoppt den Gebrauch proprietärer Software!
Operating System: GNU/Linux
Kernel: Linux 2.6.31.8-0.1-default
Qt: 4.6.3
KDE: 4.4.74 (KDE 4.4.74 (KDE 4.5 >= 20100428)) "release 3"
KMail: 1.13.2
http://gnu.org/
http://kde.org/
http://windows7sins.org/