kdevelop-pg-qt dependency for php

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu May 6 20:41:14 UTC 2010

On 06.05.10 22:00:24, Milian Wolff wrote:
> Niko Sams, 06.05.2010:
> > 2. make kdevelop-pg-qt a build time dependency
> > (that would allow us removing all the other generated files)
>
> Yes, lets do that. Now that we have a stable release most people can use what
> the distro provides them with. And well let's consider it - building kdevelop-
> pg-qt is really simple. Just installing flex + bison and you are more or less
> ready to go...

Actually you don't need either (except maybe flex for php), kdev-pg-qt
has no dependencies except Qt.

> > If we depend on kdevelop-pg-qt we should move it to git and make a
> > first release.
>
> Move to git yes eventually, lets ask TheUser.

I just forgot the name, its Johann of course :)

> But thankfully andreas apparently released some version already :) We
> need 1.0 though :P

Well, its called 0.9, but as far as I understood its stable, just not
all features that Johann wanted in a 1.0 release. He said on IRC
yesterday that there's one more thing to complete before moving to git.

You have a will that can be influenced by all with whom you come in contact.