move playground kdevelop4-extra-plugins to git

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri May 7 19:16:48 UTC 2010

On 07.05.10 20:19:03, Niko Sams wrote:
> On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 16:57, Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de> wrote:
> > On 07.05.10 16:26:15, Niko Sams wrote:
> >> I want to move the plugins I work on (+ possibly others) to gitorious.
> >> What project / repository layout should I use?
> >
> > When we discussed this back in the thread about the layout of the main
> > repositories the agreement was to have a separate project+repo for each
> > plugin.
> You still think that's the best way to go? Then I will go that way.

I don't really know :) For maintained plugins it may well be that a
"grouping" project would be good so users have an easier way of finding
them... OTOH I think we said that the place for maintained stuff is
inside of an existing repo or in the kdevelop project. (I'll dig out the
thread later)

If you sow your wild oats, hope for a crop failure.