move playground kdevelop4-extra-plugins to git

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri May 7 14:57:33 UTC 2010

On 07.05.10 16:26:15, Niko Sams wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to move the plugins I work on (+ possibly others) to gitorious.
> What project / repository layout should I use?

When we discussed this back in the thread about the layout of the main
repositories the agreement was to have a separate project+repo for each
plugin.

But of course feel free to move those that are going to be released with
quanta into quanta itself. The first answer in
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1683531/how-to-import-existing-git-repository-into-another
shows that its relatively easy if its supposed to be a new subdir in the
original repository.

You'll wish that you had done some of the hard things when they were easier
to do.