move playground kdevelop4-extra-plugins to git

Alexander Dymo alexander.dymo at gmail.com
Fri May 7 14:54:07 UTC 2010

> On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 16:31, Milian Wolff <mail at milianw.de> wrote:
> >> I want to move the plugins I work on (+ possibly others) to gitorious.
> >> What project / repository layout should I use?
> >>
> >> - kdevelop-plugins repository xdebug
> >> - kdevelop-playground repository xdebug
> >> - xdebug / xdebug
> >
> > or put them all into quanta?

I also agree with that in the case of xdebug.

> yeah, sounds good too, esp. as you want to release some with quanta:
> - ruby?
Please don't, it's not releaseable yet.

> and what about:
> - the other stuff
I like "kdevelop-plugins". Another possible name is "kdevelop-extra-plugins".
We just need a clear explanation that that project contains plugins that are
not officially supported, but are working and useful.

I'd also like not to put experimental, not working plugins there.