Project layout on gitorious.org

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Mar 30 21:47:22 UTC 2010

On 30.03.10 22:08:38, Niko Sams wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 18:25, Alexander Dymo <alexander.dymo at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> IMHO we should have a KDevelop project containing kdevelop, quanta,
> >> kdevelop-pg-qt and the plugins from extragear/sdk at the point of
> >> moving (yes I've changed my mind about kdevelop quanta splitting again).
> >> Everything else is in playground and should be moved on a case-by-case
> >> basis and get its own project.
> >
> > 100% agree with this and everything below.
> I think it's fine. Everything at one place sounds useful.
> And people looking for the quanta repo will somehow manage to find it.

Who looks for quanta anyway (currently) :) Well, tbh I don't care too
much wether quanta is placed in quanta project or kdevelop, so whatever
you prefer. However I do think that if its split it should come with all
the plugins that belong to webdevelopment, i.e. also move php stuff
there. Which would make it harder (until Quanta is released) for people
to gather everything necessary for web development.

Anyway, your call, whatever you prefer.

Do nothing unless you must, and when you must act -- hesitate.