HTML XML DTD

Ruan Strydom ruan at jcell.co.za
Tue Mar 23 06:10:17 UTC 2010

Hi it is in the repo, dtd is broken though, I tested it on html 4 loose.dtd
and there is a number of tokens which is handled incorrectly (or not handled
at all).  I am going through the specification on dtd, but still missing a
couple of constructs. There is tons of problems and I tried to mark as many of
them with fixme and todo's. I will add the problem dtd portions to the unit
tests.

Besides not knowing how to make all the tags a tree in the parser, I though
leaving them in a list will make it general enough for all dtd/tag based
languages, but I suppose a flag could be used for parser behavior or if one
exists the others can easily be derived from it.

Thanks for the help.