HTML XML DTD

Jonathan Schmidt-Dominé - Developer devel at the-user.org
Thu Mar 18 21:11:29 UTC 2010

It should really be a tree. Maybe it is a bit difficult form SGML/HTML, there
you would need some additional information about the structure. But I have to
see your code. :)

> I originally had a bunch of [: report some problem :] sections  which I
> removed for now. They got in the way while trying to write and test the
> parser, I figured I can add them later without additional code changes?
Yes, since a few months it is possible to add [: ... :] nearly everywhere, it
is no problem.

------------------------
Automatisch eingefügte Signatur:
Es lebe die Freiheit!
Stoppt den Gebrauch proprietärer Software!
Operating System: GNU/Linux
Kernel: Linux 2.6.31.8-0.1-default
Qt: 4.6.3
KDE: 4.4.67 (KDE 4.4.67 (KDE 4.5 >= 20100310)) "release 3"
KMail: 1.13.1
http://gnu.org/
http://kde.org/
http://windows7sins.org/